92 kg per year and a half

by umer | 11:54 AM in , , , , |

92 kg per year and a half
25-year-old Englishwoman and a half years lost weight by 92 kg without surgical intervention.
Gerriet Jenkins (Harriet Jenkins) from South Hampton, a child suffering from obesity. 


Got a job at a call center, Gerriet polnela by leaps and bounds. Then the friend gave her a special group of weight loss as a first step towards weight loss.
Gerriet always wanted to become a teacher of junior classes, but I was afraid that kids will make fun of her. 
However, the desire to fulfill the dream took over - and a girl, weighing 170 cm during the growth of as much as 165 pounds, began to limit themselves to eating and exercise. 
As soon as the girl, unemployed at the time, began to lose weight, it became mandatory daily activity trekking. 
A little later it was replaced by a regular workout at the gym and jogging. 
Within a year and a half Gerriet managed to get rid of 92 kg = 20 dimensions.
New Life Gerriet began when she was interviewed for a place primary school teacher in a local school. 
"My confidence grew and I began to spend more time with friends. But the biggest achievement was when I stood in front of the class of children. "
It should be noted that the owner of the award "Lose the year 2010" has never resorted to surgery - a tremendous result was achieved only through a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
"I am proud to have learned to control my life and I do not think I would feel the same thing, if done the operation."